Event and Ticket Information
Richard Spencer will speak at the Phillips Center for the Performing Arts on Thursday, October 19th. Doors open at 1:30pm.
UPDATE: Thanks to the zealous promotional efforts of “Miniature” Marco Rubio and President W. Kent “Bugman” Fuchs, we have been obliged to reorient our box office procedures.
We are told that tickets will be distributed beginning at 1:30pm at the intersection of Hull Road and SW 34th Street, which is north-west of the event center location marked on the map below. Seven hundred (700) tickets will be distributed to attendees on a first-come, first-served basis. The location of the ticket distribution is subject to change.
The Phillips Center for the Performing Arts is located at
3201 Hull Rd
Gainesville, FL 32611
Below is a list of items that event attendees are prohibited from bringing into the event.
- Backpacks, bags, purses, clutches
- Weapons, firearms or simulated firearms, tasers, knives, sharp objects
- Signs made of anything other than cloth, paper, foam core, cardboard
- Pop-up tents, canopies or hammocks
- Cans, metal or glass containers, premixed beverages or alcoholic beverages
- Water bottles of any kind
- Wagons or pull carts
- Drones or other unmanned aircraft systems
- Pets (excluding ADA service animals)
- Grills, propane tanks
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards
- Flag poles, bats, clubs, sticks (including sticks on signs)
- Any athletic equipment or other items which could be used as a weapon
- Hats of any kind
- Masks of any kind, googles, bandanas/scarfs, neck gaiters
- Tobacco products of any kind
- Lighters, matches, torches or open flame
- Aerosol/pressurized cans, mace
- Chains, padlocks, bicycle locks
- Laser pointers
- Water balloons
- Megaphones or other amplified sound devices
- Any other items that campus police determine pose a risk to safety or a disruption of classes or vehicular or pedestrian traffic