News

Alt-Right Eclipse Alt-Lite in Washington Demos

The Alt-Lite have proved adept at getting clicks, but online clicks, it seems, are quite a different thing to actual boots on the ground and fists in the air.

This was evident in Washington on Sunday, as the Alt-Right and Alt-Lite went head-to-head in rival demos.

Unfortunately for the Alt-Lite, mild interest in an online clickbaity item about a piece of low-hanging fruit (Moooslims, SJWs, etc.) is not the same thing as people getting fired up enough to come out and march for a cause. So, numerically, it was a big win for the Alt-Right, who drew over 300 supporters to the dozens of their rivals.

To get people to show up you need something a bit more positive and passionate than the negative Alt-Lite values of “muh freedoms” and “Where’s my dildo?” It was no surprise, therefore, that they got their arses handed to them in a bucket in Washington.

Originally the demos were supposed to be united, but then members of the Alt-Lite, including Mike Cernovich and Jack Posobiec, thinking they were as big as their Twitter followings decided to counter-signal the Alt-Right as “racist” and “anti-Semitic” and make their own demo.

While the Alt-Right demo, featuring Richard Spencer, Nathan Damigo, Mike Enoch, Baked Alaska, and others, attracted over 300 supporters, the Alt-Lite demo struggled to get a few dozen at most.

The reason for this is because the Alt-Right actually believes in something positive—identitarianism for a group long denied it, and at a time when the lights of Western European civilization are going out all over the world.

The Alt-Lite by contrast just believes in atomized freedoms, and therefore is part of the process of decay that spawns egoism and apathy. And while that works with low-threshold Twitter followers looking for a bit of bait to click, the downside of it is that you are not likely to mobilize much of a showing IRL. The demos in Washington amply demonstrate that.

Hail victory!

Originally published at Alt-Right News

13 comments

1. Mr. New Vegas 3 September, 2017 at 20:33 Reply

HELP, can someone identify the Lost Jew in the picture?
    Just behind Richard to the right there is kid with Red Jewish hat (Kippah) and groceries bag.
    When i noticed him I was like WTF is he doing there?!

2. Ghetto Tarzan 30 June, 2017 at 11:17 Reply

The altlite offers more of the same meaningless slogans and platitudes that the conservatives offered before them. They just put a pseudo-edgy wrapping around them.

3. Hipster Racist 29 June, 2017 at 13:51 Reply

The “Alt Lite” funded by Ezra Levant is simply a Zionist astro-turf group, a way to attack a “left” that is increasingly critical of Israel and sympathetic to the Palestinians. There’s nothing more to it than that. They put gays up front as a way to distract from the Israeli agenda.

They aren’t the first to do this, the entire neo-conservative movement of the Bush administration did something similar, hence the term “Islamo-fascist.”

• katebushfan66 29 June, 2017 at 14:56 Reply

they always fund both sides .. all sides .. all conflicts push their agenda forward, faster.. and all that’s required is the opt out .. from communitarianism.. stop choosing sides .. stop having an opinion on their endless set ups dialectical conflicts etc .. how many people care about most of the stupid issues that divide .. how many people feel like they have any control over war?

4. From Ohio 29 June, 2017 at 12:20 Reply

This rally would likely have been even larger if it hadn’t been on the east coast, most of the Alt-Right’s support exists in riorhineland and the South. In a few years we could have thousands out in cities like Nashville, Columbus, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Little Rock, Milwaukee, and Knoxville.

5. Marathon-Youth 29 June, 2017 at 12:12 Reply

“The most radical thing for anyone to say is I am white. My life has meaning. My life has dignity. I am part of a family. I will fight for my children’s future”

Thanks Richard Spencer

6. Laguna Beach Fogey 29 June, 2017 at 11:37 Reply

“Originally the demos were supposed to be united, but then members of the Alt-Lite…thinking they were as big as their Twitter followings decided to counter-signal the Alt-Right as “racist” and “anti-Semitic” and make their own demo.”

I think they have a long history of performing these last minute, stab-in-the-back, virtue-signaling maneuvers. Fool me once…

7. Evolver1 29 June, 2017 at 11:18 Reply

Good move to wear white shirts and/or coats. Had our side all been wearing black shirts and coats, the cuck press would be comparing it to other black shirted movements in history. Also, a nice contrast to Antifa.

White is my favorite color. We need more White skin all around this dark planet. I’m doing my part to produce more White babies. How about you? Just do it. Just have more White babies and it’ll work out. Don’t overthink it. And, don’t put it off. You may think this is not the right time for you to have White babies, but the right time really never comes. Just have them. You won’t regret it. It is not some lumpen children who are our future as Whites, it is only WHITE children who are our future.

8. Daedra 29 June, 2017 at 10:02 Reply

The Alt Lite lost their main ass clown leader Milo. That’s good enough for now. Nobody knows who Cernovich is, he’s only famous for pizza gate. I literally can’t think of another thing Cernovich as done besides pizza gate. You had David Duke make an ass out of Alex Jones awhile ago. I thought it was funny when Richard was piling on the dirt on Milo’s coffin. But I don’t think anyone even really takes Cernovich seriously as a leader. I’ve never even heard of Posobek or however you spell his name, I actually have to literally google him now to find out who he is.

9. katebushfan66 29 June, 2017 at 09:21 Reply

thanks for the Magna Carta nudge.. http://magnacartadocumentary.com .. we crowdfunded the docu in 2015 .. the local university radio station manager told me it wouldn’t be something they’d want to promote on campus .. he’s half metis/half irish and a total twat .. the university in my small town didn’t want to acknowledge the 800th anniversary of the Magna Carta in 2015.. should tell you something .. actually they banned me from campus for a year … its how they roll here in eastern Canada .. Liberty is the Legacy .. and free speech and freedoms are taken never given .. Richard’s right to encourage the crowd to consider taking charge of your futures by not accepting ANY anti-white propaganda and hatred directed at you .. be a beacon for others .. its a good time for the Alt Right to rise / .. Charlotteville should be a good time .. kudos Kessler .. https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/5ace1abf481a4b89358305057d34ea3aff049b3845b4c565a5a8546f23073125.jpg